During this unprecedented time, we stand together, with you, to keep your children safe and healthy. Our promise to you is to continue to provide superior well baby and child care for your family. We have developed a number of options for our pediatric patients to access timely care from our team during this time.
- All of our pediatrics providers are now able to schedule Virtual Visits. Schedule your virtual visit online today!
- Virtual Visits allow your family the convenience of accessing care right from home, observing social distancing, and can be used for sick-visits, follow-ups and more.
- To schedule a Virtual Visit with your pediatrician, simply call the office and request a “Virtual Visit.” One of our team members will confirm the date and time of your virtual appointment, and provide you with details for how to begin your visit.
In-Person Well Visits
- Westmed is still offering in-person well-visits for those pediatric patients who need to be seen in-person, or require vaccines, lab and/or radiology services.
- Most of our Westmed office locations remain open, but there is a chance that you might be scheduled to see your provider in a different Westmed location than you are used to visiting. Don’t fear! Our team will provide you with those details prior to your appointment date, so that you know where to arrive for your child’s appointment.
- Please note that in-person sick visits will be scheduled by appointment only, after either a Virtual Visit is conducted or telephone screening is performed.
Important Safety Information
- If you have an in-person visit scheduled, you will be screened at the front table upon your arrival and will be masked (along with all of our providers in staff). We can assure you that our in-person schedules have been adjusted, to allow for minimal density in our waiting areas.
- We have adopted a limited visitor policy at all Westmed locations at this time. If your child is scheduled for an in-person visit, we ask that only one (1) caregiver and that no siblings accompany your child.
Don’t forget! You can stay connected with your Westmed Pediatrician through the My Westmed Portal. When you register your child for the portal, you can send secure messages directly to your pediatrician, check lab results and more.
NOTE: Pediatrics patients must call (914) 607-4717 to register for the portal. Call today to get started.