Our highly trained dietitians have extensive experience in helping patients achieve both safe and sustainable weight loss.
The Nutrition Program Includes:
- Regularly scheduled visits with the dietitian, which will involve reviewing the diet plan, assessing weight loss progress, addressing hunger/cravings and troubleshooting any areas of difficulty (i.e. social events, traveling, stress, dining, grocery shopping, preparing quick, healthy meals, etc.)
- A structured, “jump start” meal plan designed to give patients a quick weight loss early on, which has been shown to increase motivation and improve health outcomes
- Once initial weight loss is achieved, sessions will be focused on transition to a conventional, low-glycemic food plan (if meal replacements are utilized)
- Creating goals and meal plans that fit each individual’s lifestyle
- Educating patients with information about macronutrients and their role in metabolism and fat storage
- Identification of internal and external factors along with current behaviors that are sabotaging weight loss efforts
- Nutritional support accompanying the bariatric program
- Diet recommendations based on the most up-to-date scientific research
Patients enrolled in this program will safely lose weight while experiencing decreased hunger and cravings along with an increase in energy.