Primary & Specialty Care Virtual Visits
Convenient access to quality care with our trusted team, when you can’t get to the office. Schedule your Virtual Visit online!
Benefits of Using Westmed Virtual Visits
- Convenient: Access high quality care conveniently in the comfort of your home, work or any other private location.
- Connected: Support your health wherever you are when you stay connected with Westmed Primary Care Providers and Specialists using our safe and secure Virtual Visits.
- Safe: Your personal health information is completely secure when you speak with the Westmed providers you already know and trust through HIPAA compliant video technology.
Many of Westmed’s internal medicine doctors and specialists are available to take care of your immediate health care needs. See below for a current list of health care services offering Virtual Visits:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Behavioral Health
- Breast Care
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
- Hematology Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Plastic Surgery
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Weight Management
- Schedule your Virtual Visit online or call your Westmed provider’s office, just as you would for an in-person visit, and request a “Virtual Visit” at a date & time that is convenient for you.
- Once your visit is confirmed, you will receive an email with your appointment date, time and instructions on how to get set up for your Virtual Visit on your mobile device or desktop.
- To save time, you can download the instructions for getting set up with Virtual Visits here. Your provider may use an alternative platform, like Zoom or Skype, to conduct your visit and will send you appropriate instructions if either of these alternative telehealth platforms are to be used for your visit.
- At this time, you are not able to self-schedule Virtual Visit appointments online, or through the app.
Tips for a Successful Virtual Visit:
- Be sure you have strong WiFi connectivity
- Join your visit in a quiet, well-lit room with no background noise
- Write down questions for your doctor in advance so you don’t forget anything
- Try to speak slowly, as there is sometimes a delay in the video
- Remain on camera so that your provider can see you during the visit