The strength of our team lies in our people: family medicine physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who attend to you, not just your illness or injury. Our clinical team also includes nurses, who are among our most valuable resources to care for you and your concerns.
Our advanced urgent care team not only diagnoses and treats minor illnesses and injuries, but often more complicated concerns. We keep you safe, out of the hospital if your health problem is not an emergency, and provide access to follow-up care with a Westmed primary physician or a specialist. He/she can further attend to your needs and manage ongoing issues.
Westmed’s urgent care centers have received the highest level of recognition from the Urgent Care Association of America. The accreditation highlights how our facilities exceed the highest levels of operational criteria in a number of areas including scope of care, quality and patient safety.
New York: (914) 848-8000
Connecticut: (203) 210-2810
Conditions We Treat
- Abscesses and boils
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma exacerbations
- Insect and animal bites
- Broken bones, sprains and strains
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and upper respiratory infections
- Corneal abrasions and conjunctivitis
- Cough and colds
- Cuts and scrapes
- Dehydration requiring IV hydration
- Ear infections and earaches
- Lacerations requiring stitches or staples
- Migraines and headaches
- Minor burns, fractures and head injuries
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach flu
- Pink eye
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Sore throat including strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- DVT or blood clots, IV antibiotics for cellulitis (skin infection)
Urgent care is intended to treat non-life-threatening, urgent medical needs. Call 9-1-1 for all life-threatening emergencies.