Fungal Nails, Athletes Foot, Ingrown Toenails & Warts
There are many types of infections or conditions that our podiatrists can help to diagnose. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, it would be best to see a podiatrist.
- Discoloration or thickening of the nail
- Separation of the nail from the bed
- Itching, stinging or burning between your toes or soles of your feet
- Scaly rash
- Pain or tenderness when walking or standing
- Unusual grainy growths or lesions on the bottom of your foot
Westmed’s podiatrists can treat some conditions on site and/or recommend a treatment plan to help eliminate problematic conditions that affect the appearance and comfort of your feet.