Treating any Ailment or Condition of the Foot and Ankle:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Athlete’s foot
- Complications of diabetes (ulcers or peripheral arterial disease)
- Flat feet
- Foot and ankle fractures or sprains
- Foot deformities
- Minimally invasive endoscopic plantar fasciotomy (EPF)
- Radiofrequency lesioning for heel pain
- Surgical correction of bunions, hammertoes, Morton’s neuroma and flat feet
Why We Are Different
Trained in Sports Medicine, our podiatrists treat traumatic injuries to the ankle and foot, including fractures and sprains. We have on-site X-ray, ultrasound, and CT scans, which allow diagnostic care to be centralized in one location and reduce the need for emergency room visits.
If orthotic inserts are recommended, we work with local vendors to measure and outfit patients. We also provide braces for pediatric patients when needed.