Why We Are Different
- We spend time getting to know you and how serious illness affects your life
- We provide practical advise that helps patients get through treatment, as well as transitions between the office, hospital, community and rehabilitation facilities
- We offer services and support that help our patients maintain quality of life
Our Services Include
- Expert management to relieve pain and other symptoms without sacrificing curative treatment
- Help in identifying the goals for care and expectation for treatment
- Guidance for patients and their families in decision-making during these challenging times
- Support and counseling to help cope with the changes illness brings to daily life
- Coordination and communication between you, your family and your medical team to maximize your treatment and care options
- Assistance with planning for the future, including financial support and the completion of advanced directives.
Patients who are cared for by palliative medicine teams typically have fewer emergency room visits, shorter hospital stays and better results from medical care. They also have higher levels of satisfaction with their entire healthcare experience.
Please note, services vary depending on patient and family preferences.