Conditions We Treat
- All fractures, excluding ribs and facial bones
- Sprains, strains and contusions
- Arthritis in its various forms and locations
- Tendon injuries, excluding hand
- Neck and back injuries
Procedures We Do
- Nonsurgical and surgical treatment of all fractures
- Total joint replacements
- Nonsurgical and surgical treatment of muscle, tendon and ligament tears
- Injection procedures (arthritis, tendinitis, etc.)
Why We Are Different
We have both surgical and nonsurgical team members. Each of our orthopedic surgeons is trained to manage the care of the entire musculoskeletal system, rather than just singular body parts.
As a multispecialty medical group, our patients are able to benefit from exposure to more than 450 physicians and advanced care providers across all medical specialties. Through our integrated team, and a shared EMR (electronic medical record), we are able to facilitate better communication and collaboration between our physicians and our patients.