Our Infectious Disease Department offers the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions resulting from all types of infections
- Care for patients with fever of unknown origin
- Management of infections in patients with compromised immune systems
- Outpatient intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Pre-travel counseling and vaccination
*Note: Due to a national shortage, the yellow fever vaccine is not available at Westmed until further notice. For those who need this vaccine for travel, the FDA is allowing a limited supply of a non-licensed yellow fever vaccine to be given at specialized sites. Westmed will not be receiving or administering the STAMARIL vaccine because it is not a U.S.-licensed product.