What We Do
WESTMED’s Center for the Management of Cancer and Hematologic and Disorders is a leading cancer care provider in Westchester County. Our oncologists completed fellowships at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. They have been recognized for their participation in the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) for dedication to continuous practice improvement.
Our Services Include
We offer all aspects of outpatient cancer care under one roof including:
- Full-service, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging center
- On-site medical laboratory
- On-site infusion center for chemotherapy
- Radiation oncology at our 1 Theall Road, Rye location, using TomoTherapy, a highly advanced radiation treatment that targets a tumor with pinpoint precision.
- Coordination with a team of highly skilled subspecialists, including our board-certified plastic surgeon, breast surgeon, general surgeon, colorectal surgeon, gastroenterologists and urologists
Why We Are Different
WESTMED is the only oncology practice in Westchester with QOPI certification, a three-year certification awarded to outpatient hematology/oncology practices that meet the highest standards for quality cancer care. WESTMED is one of only 87 medical practices so recognized nationwide and one of 5 statewide.