Behavioral Health FAQs
Who can be seen at Westmed Behavioral Health?
- Patients that have a primary care provider at Westmed Medical Group can be seen by the Behavioral Health team. A primary care provider is a Westmed OB/GYN, Pediatrician, Internal Medicine or family medicine physician. In order to make an initial appointment with psychiatry the patient must have had visit with their Primary Care Provider within the last 12 months.
All pediatric patients must have an established relationship with a Westmed pediatrician for at least six months and if receiving psychiatry services must be in psychotherapy.
What insurances do you accept?
- Visit our patient info page to see the list of insurancesaccepted for behavioral health.
What are your self-pay rates?
- Self-pay rates are available upon request.
What if I need to cancel an appointment?
- Call our main number at (914) 848-8030 and inform the office of the cancellation. You can also reschedule at that time if you are an existing patient
Is there a penalty for missed appointments?
- If you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment with us or cancel less than 24 hours in advance of your appointment there is a potential no show charge.