Our experts take a team approach to spine care, collaborating to solve the reason for your back or neck pain – and providing you with the treatment plan that will have you feeling better fast. You won’t be going from doctor to doctor, trying to figure out whose advice makes the most sense. Instead, you’ll be evaluated by a team that includes specialists in orthopedic spine surgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, behavioral health, pain medicine and chiropractic care.
Our goal is to make your life better. And we’ll work together to get you there.
Why We Are Unique
- We’ll get you in to see our spine specialists quickly. You won’t have to wait weeks to get the care you need.
- We stress a nonsurgical approach to back and neck pain. Unless it’s an emergency, we always use conservative measures first.
- We work together as a team and collaborate to develop a treatment plan best suited to your unique condition.
- Our facilities offer all the tests you may need, including MRIs, CT scans, X-rays, electrodiagnostic testing (EMG/nerve conduction studies) and discography.
- All your medical records are in one place, and can be accessed easily by all the specialists on our team.
- We recognize that back or neck pain may be caused by stress, tension or other issues that affect your mental and emotional health. Our behavioral health specialists and experts in stress reduction are an important part of our spine-care team.
- We work closely with the Spine Center’s physical therapists, keeping track of your progress as you go through therapy.
- We are open to alternative treatments, including chiropractic.
At the Westmed Spine Center, we evaluate and treat a wide variety of conditions that affect the back or neck, including muscle strains, pinched nerves, herniated discs, arthritis and spinal stenosis.
Very often, medication combined with physical therapy will provide relief from the pain. This conservative approach gives your body a chance to heal by calming down inflammation and strengthening the muscles that support the spine.
In the event that you do need surgery, our board-certified spine surgeons are trained in the latest minimally invasive procedures that will address the cause of your back or neck pain. With less pain after surgery, and a shorter recovery time, so you can take back your life.
For more information or to make an appointment, please dial the numbers below:
- Westchester (NY) location: 914-43-SPINE
- Fairfield (CT) location: 203-210-2866