An advantage of receiving care at Westmed Medical Group is the wide range of insurance coverage accepted. This allows our patients the convenience of seeing their preferred doctors, even if they need to change insurance plans.
Please find a list of health plans with which Rye ASC is participating below. Before selecting a Westmed provider, please check with your insurance company to determine if the provider participates in your plan. Additionally, we encourage you to consult with your healthcare insurance provider to confirm the plan imposes no special requirements for the provision of laboratory, radiology, pathology, or any other service.
Each patient is ultimately responsible for the selection of a healthcare plan and for understanding the benefits provided thereunder.
Rye ASC Participating Insurance
Last updated: 07/28/2017
1199 National Benefit Fund
- Through Aetna network
- Westchester county locations only
- HMO, PPO/EPO, POS and Medicare
- Excludes-Aetna SRC
- Child Health Plus only
- HMO, PPO/EPO, POS
- Excludes Medicare
- PPO/EPO through GHI
- Excludes CompreHealth and Select Care
- HMO, PPO/EPO, Indemnity, Healthy NY, Pathway and Pathway Enhanced, Child Health Plus, Medicare, Unicare, Anthem BCBS PPO
Empire New York State Government Plan
- Excludes No Fault, Workers’ Compensation and Medicare
- PPO/EPO Only
- Excludes HMO and all Medicare/Medicaid plans
- Excludes Medicare, Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, CompreHealth and Select Care.
Hudson Health Plan
- Traditional Medicare New York, Connecticut and Railroad Retirees
- AARP Medicare Complete HMO-through United/Oxford-excludes RPPO and PFFS
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue Medicare Advantage
MVP Health Plan
- Medicaid and Child Health Plus
- Liberty and Freedom Plan
- Metro Plan
- HMO, PPO, POS, EPO
- Charter, Core, Compass and Navigate
- Medicare-excludes RPPO and PFFS
If WMG is not a participating provider in your plan, and if the services to be provided are non-emergent, WMG can provide an estimate for the amount you will be billed for the healthcare services being considered.*WMG is currently affiliated with White Plains and Greenwich Hospitals. While a patient at these hospitals, you will be cared for by your WMG provider and WMG hospitalists, who are participating providers in all WMG accepted health plans. Please contact the hospital directly if you are unsure if the hospital and staff are participating providers in your plan.
Should you have additional questions, or if you would like to request an estimate for the amount you will be billed for healthcare services provided, please contact the Medical Billing Office at (914) 681-3110.
Please note: WMG partners with Westchester Anesthesiologists, P.C. to provide anesthesia services for procedures performed at WMG. Under the terms of this agreement, Westchester Anesthesiologists are participants in the same insurance plans with which WMG participates. If you would like additional information about Westchester Anesthesiologists, their contact number is (914) 428-5454.
*Absent any unforeseen circumstances that may arise whenever healthcare services are provided.