An advantage of receiving care at Westmed Medical Group is the wide range of insurance coverage accepted. This allows our patients the convenience of seeing their preferred doctors, even if they need to change insurance plans.
Please find a list of health plans with which Rye ASC is participating below. Before selecting a Westmed provider, please check with your insurance company to determine if the provider participates in your plan. Additionally, we encourage you to consult with your healthcare insurance provider to confirm the plan imposes no special requirements for the provision of laboratory, radiology, pathology, or any other service. Each patient is ultimately responsible for the selection of a healthcare plan and for understanding the benefits provided thereunder.
Rye ASC Participating Insurance
Last updated: 02/17/22
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Through Aetna Signature Administrators
- HMO, PPO/EPO, POS and Medicare Advantage
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Affinity by Molina Healthcare
- Essential Plan
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Child Health Plus
- Molina Healthcare Plus
- HMO, PPO/EPO, POS
- Excludes Medicare Advantage
- Commercial Networks accessed through the Emblem Prime Network: Choice, Flex and Passage
- Medicare Networks access through the EmblemHealth VIP Bold Network: Choice
- Excludes: All CBI networks, Medicare Passage Network and HMO D-SNP Products.
- Emblem Health-HIP
- Prime Network including Child Health Plus
- Child Health Plus
- Excludes: Enhanced Care Prime Network, Millennium Network, Select Care Network, and all Medicare Advantage plans.
- Emblem Health – GHI
- National Network, Tristate Network and Bridge Program
- Excludes all Medicare Advantage Plans
- Empire BCBS
- HMO, PPO/EPO, Blue Access, Connection, Indemnity, Healthy NY, SWSCHP and Medicare Advantage*
- Excludes: All HealthPlus Individual and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Empire New York State Government Plan
- Excludes No Fault, Workers’ Compensation and Medicare
- Flume Health
- Medicare Plans
- Traditional Medicare
- Railroad Medicare
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare: AARP Medicare Complete, HMO, PPO and Regional PPO-excludes PFFS and Secure Horizons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- MVP Medicaid
- Medicaid, Child Health Plus and Essential Plans
- Excludes Medicare
- Liberty and Freedom Plan
- Metro Plan
- United Healthcare
- HMO, PPO, POS, EPO
- Charter, Core, Compass and Navigate
- Medicare: AARP Medicare Complete, HMO, PPO and Regional PPO-excludes PFFS and Secure Horizons
- Excludes Community Health Plan
- Workers Compensation/No Fault
Should you have additional questions, or if you would like to request an estimate for the amount you will be billed for healthcare services provided, please contact the Medical Billing Office at (914) 681-3110.
Please note: Westchester Anesthesiologists, P.C. provide anesthesia services for procedures performed at WMG. Under the terms of this agreement, Westchester Anesthesiologists are participants in the same insurance plans with which WMG participates. Insurance participation is not guaranteed for services provided in a hospital setting. If you would like additional information about Westchester Anesthesiologists and their participating insurance plans, their contact number is (914) 428-5454.
*Absent any unforeseen circumstances that may arise whenever healthcare services are provided.