Need to Pay a Bill?
The Westmed team offers several convenient bill-pay options for patients looking to manage their healthcare payments.
Pay Bills Online
Introducing a New Way to Pay! Westmed’s enhanced online and mobile bill pay options make it easier than ever to manage your health care payments wherever, whenever. Some benefits to online bill pay with Westmed?
- Easy access to online statements via link sent to your preferred email or mobile device – no login registration required
- Use your desktop, mobile, or tablet device to make payments anytime
- View balance, pay bills or set up a payment plan
- Pay via credit card, debit card, check or Apple Pay
- Live Chat support available
Want to sign up for online bill pay and receive statements via email and/or text? Talk to our Front Desk Associates at your next visit to update your preferences to be sure you are opted-in.
Check out Westmed’s Bill-Pay FAQ Page Here for more info.
Receive Statements via Email & Text Message
- At any point if you would like to opt out of email bill-pay messages, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- At any point if you would like to opt out of bill-pay text messages reply STOP via text.
Pay Bills via Mail
- If you elect to opt-out of electronic bill-pay features, such as email or text message, Westmed patients will be automatically enrolled in paper statements that are sent by mail. Follow the instructions on the paper statement you receive in the mail in order to ensure your bill is processed correctly and on time.
- If you’ve received a paper bill, and would like to pay online, you can visit pay.westmedgroup.com and enter your BILL ID found at the top of your bill to submit your payment.
Pay Bills In Person
- If you would like to pay your bill in-person with a live representative, please bring your payment and a copy of your bill to our Medical Billing office location at: 1311 Mamaroneck Avenue (Suite 120), White Plains, NY 10605.
Questions with Your Bill?
- If you have a question about bills you are currently receiving from Westmed via email link or text, simply click “Get Help” on your online statement to chat with a representative.