- This event has passed.
Virtual MEDTalk: Why the Flu Vaccine is So Important During the COVID-19 Pandemic
September 10 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Keep your family safe and healthy this flu season. Join Dr. Sandra Kesh for a FREE virtual MEDTalk via Zoom as she explains the importance of getting the flu vaccination this year, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Some topics that will be discussed are:
- The symptoms of influenza and COVID-19 that may overlap
- How getting your flu vaccine may help keep your immune system up, and help you fight off other illnesses (like COVID-19)
- Who should be vaccinated and why
- What strains this year’s vaccine treats
- Why vaccines are so effective, even if they don’t guarantee immunity from the flu
*Zoom registration is required*
Zoom login information will be emailed the morning of the event.
The MEDTalk will also be available live on Facebook. To watch the event, visit the Westmed Facebook Page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com