These egg cups are perfect for a healthy breakfast on the go!
Egg whites/eggbeaters/better n eggs
Steamed vegetables – broccoli, asparagus, spinach etc
Non-stick cooking spray
Seasoning of your choice
Other optional ingredients: mushrooms, peppers, diced ham or Canadian bacon, sprinkle of cheese, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray non-stick cooking spray into muffin cups
- In the bottom of each muffin cup, put your vegetables and non-egg ingredients
- Pour egg whites (approximately 2/3 full) into each muffin cup
- Add seasoning to the top of each muffin cup
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked
Once cooled, place a daily serving (2-3 muffin cups) into individual resealable containers so they are easy to grab each morning. Simply reheat your daily serving in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Easy, yummy AND good for you!