At Westmed, nothing is more important to us than your safety and we are doing everything we can to ensure the well-being of our valued patients and staff.
The Facilities Department, as directed by senior leadership, has taken important steps to assure professional cleaning and sanitization of our facilities every day & night. This includes hospital grade EPA registered Viking cleaner & disinfectant used in all of our buildings, an electrostatic fogging process to kill COVID, state-of-the-art air circulation systems & filters, more hand sanitizer, more PPE and additional cleaning and sanitization procedures for any potential cases of bodily fluid or droplet exposure.
Key steps we have taken to enhance staff/patient safety include:
- Additional daytime workers dedicated to sanitizing all touch points throughout the day
- Daily evening Viking Pure San electrostatic deep-clean sanitizing within all buildings
- Daily checks of all HVAC systems to assure maximum fresh air exchanges
- Distribution of several hundred bottles of hand sanitizer
- Reconfiguration of all waiting room chairs to enhance social distancing
Together, as a team, we have diligently worked to come together to protect everyone and greatly reduce the threat of spreading infection.