Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Last updated on Monday April 20, 2020
Request a Virtual Visit with a trusted Westmed provider in urgent care, primary care and specialty care services today!
We have a number of resources available to our patients, to help answer questions and navigate any confusion that they may face during this international pandemic. Because this is a rapidly evolving situation, we will update this page frequently. Call our Public Health Informational Hotline (914-831-4149) for more info. Live updates also available on our social media pages (Facebook page).
- 04.20.20 | Don’t Let COVID-19 Put Your Healthcare on Hold
- 04.15.20 | Virtual Visits with primary and specialty care providers can now be made online at westmedgroup.com/schedulevirtualvisit.
- 04.13.20 | New Visitor Policy enacted at all Westmed offices. We ask that no visitors accompany a Westmed patient for any visit to our offices.
- 04.06.20 | Dr. Sandra Kesh, Westmed Deputy Medical Director and infectious disease specialist answers COVID-19 questions on Facebook LIVE.
- 04.01.20 | Modified Hours & Temporary Closures
- 03.21.20 | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update March 21, 2020
- 03.17.20 | Dr. Sandra Kesh, Westmed Deputy Medical Director and infectious disease specialist answers COVID-19 questions on Facebook LIVE.
- 03.13.20 | A Message to Our Patients About the Coronavirus from CEO Anthony Viceroy
- 03.12.20 | “Limited Visitor Policy” enacted at all Westmed offices. We ask that only one person accompany a Westmed patient for any visit to our offices. Remember, if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please CALL your Westmed provider before coming into the office.
- 03.09.20 | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update March 9, 2020
- 03.06.20 | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update March 6,2020
- 03.05.20 | Westmed’s infectious disease expert, Dr. Sandra Kesh, answers questions about the coronavirus in a Facebook Live Q&A on Thursday, March 5.
Click or tap image to view larger version