Who We Are
Westchester Medical Group, P.C. (Westmed Medical Group) is an award-winning multispecialty medical practice, staffed by a team of 500 top physicians and advanced care providers, and 1,500 clinical employees who are all dedicated to partnering with our patients in their COMPREHENSIVE, LIFELONG CARE.
Our focus is on the COMPLETE CARE of our patients. We believe that the convenience of our all-encompassing medical facilities provides a superior patient experience, more accurate and timely diagnoses, better communication, more effective treatment plans, and ultimately improved health for the patients and communities we serve.
Here, healthcare is a TEAM effort. From physicians and nurses, to medical assistants, technicians, front desk associates, and building administrators – we all work together to deliver service excellence throughout the entire patient experience, by staying true to our core values: trust, respect, compassion and integrity.
We are nationally recognized for our integrated approach to healthcare, and provide patients with access to more than 60 medical treatments and specialties across thirteen convenient locations throughout Westchester County, Fairfield County, and New York City.
Our mission: To be your trusted partner in comprehensive, lifelong care.
Awards and Recognition
Westmed has received numerous honors and recognition over the course of our history. We are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for the following programs:
- Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest achievable level
- Diabetes Recognition Program
- Physician Organization Certification in Credentialing and Recredentialing
Westmed has been an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) since 2012, and is one of 480 Medicare ACOs nationwide.
Certifications and Accreditation
- Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) Accreditation – the highest level recognition
- Surgery Suite WP AAAASF OBS Accreditation (Office Based Surgery)
- Gastroenterology (Ridge Hill & 3030) – AAAASF Procedural Accreditation
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Laboratory – CLIA & CLEP Certified
- Outpatient Service Center – AAAHC
- Cardiology – ICAEL
- Oncology – QOPI
- MQSA Certified – NYS Registration/Connecticut Registration
- American College of Radiology Certifications: MRI, Ultrasound, Stereotactic, PET/CT Scan & Mammography
- Vascular Surgery Suite (3030 Westchester Ave) – AAAASF Accreditation
Access to Quality Care 7 Days/Week
At Westmed Medical Group, you get the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
In addition to a suite of more than sixty medical treatments and services, Westmed has six Urgent Care Centers across Westchester and Fairfield counties, that offer access to care for non-life-threatening medical needs every day of the week. Each location offers advanced laboratory, imaging, and radiology services, helping our integrated team of physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs and staff make a prompt and accurate diagnosis for our patients.
It’s the convenience of access. No appointment necessary – walk right in.
Getting you Healthy, and Helping you Stay Well
The foundation for quality healthcare at Westmed Medical Group starts with the patient experience. As a Level 3 Certified Patient-Centered Medical Home, our focus is on the complete care of our patients— treating you when you are sick, but also giving you the support you need to you stay well.
Between office visits, we encourage our patients to sign up for our online patient portal: mywestmed. It’s your personal, safe and secure online dashboard built to make it easier to manage your healthcare. You can communicate directly with physicians, refill prescriptions, get lab results, pay bills and more!