Our board-certified nephrologists are specially trained to manage and treat kidney disease and hypertension. They help patients with high blood pressure maintain healthy blood pressure through medication, diet and exercise.
Our Nephrology Department provides comprehensive care in the following areas:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney failure
- Electrolyte disorders
- Renal disease management
- Non-surgical management of kidney stone disease
- Pre/post kidney transplant care
- Dialysis services (both inpatient and outpatient), including the new option of Chronic Home Hemodialysis (Patients and their family members are trained to dialyze themselves, at home.)
- Management of Anemia of Renal disease
- Plasmapheresis (in hospital)
Click here to view our brochure for a description of our services.